To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate, professional:
Look for an agent – Whose focus is committed to serving you.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns, pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Locate homes available in the style, price, and location, for you to preview, through the use of the Multiple Listing Service, my current listing, and networking with agents from other companies.
- Handle any and all complications that occur throughout the buying process from before the contract to after the close of escrow: thus, eliminating possible barriers for you.
- Work all the time, to turn YOURDREAMS2REALITY- Because Your Dreams Matter!